Search Engine Marketing (SEM) is the overall concept of gaining traffic and visibility in search engines through both paid and organic efforts. The category of Organic efforts are know as Search Engine Optimization (SEO) where constant behind-the-scenes work goes into getting your website to rank higher on search results. The paid efforts are called Pay-per-Click (PPC). Google Ads are one component of PPC in addition to Bing and Yahoo ads.
Google Ads By The Numbers
- 64.6% of people click on Google ads when they are looking to buy an item online (Wordstream, 2016)
- The average mobile PPC click-through rate drops 45% between positions one and two (Wordstream, 2018)
- Businesses make an average $2 for every $1 they spend on Google Ads (Wordsream, 2018)
Why You Need Google PPC Ads
PPC and particularly Google Ads, is the fastest way to put your brand in front of your future customers. When your future customers use Google to search for what your business offers, we target them with a relevant ad. We can even target people searching for your competitors. No more guessing when it comes to results.
- Measureable ROI: Get measurable ROI for every ad campaign – no more guessing when it comes to results
- Highly Targeted: Ensures your ads will appear to visitors who are likely to convert into paying customers
- Instant Results: Your ads will appear on search results in hours, so potential customers can immediately see it
- Flexible: Dozens of formats, objectives, and targeting options
- Beat the Competition: Outbid, outsmart and outrank your competition
What You Get With Our PPC/Google Ads Service
- Complete keyword research including competitor research and negative keywords
- Ad copy that entices your potential customers to click and learn more about your business
- Ad extensions improve the prominence of your ads and provide valuable info to searchers
- Constant bid optimization improves ROI with constant adjustments based on performance
- Weekly and/or Monthly Reporting and Analysis
We Are Google Certified
The Google Ads certification is a professional accreditation that Google offers to individuals who demonstrate proficiency in basic and advanced aspects of Google Ads. n expert in online advertising.
Different Kinds of PPC Ads
Paid search is the most common type of ad that people relate to Google Ads. Paid search is a text ad that uses keywords to try and place your ad in front of users that are searching. Paid search can be used on Google, Bing and Yahoo.
GOOGLE DISPLAY NETWORK AND HUNDREDS OF OTHERS
The most well known banner ad network is GDN which has thousands of websites that agree to let Google place a banner ad on their site. We also use other tools to place banner ads on hundreds of other networks that have the same ad agreements. These ads can be static or dynamic and are targeted not only on keywords but also by interest, topics and placement. You can choose individual websites and mobile apps to include or exclude.
Ads on YouTube are available in many formats from a pre-roll video to a small text overlay ad. Each one has a different advantage and specs for ordering.