Search Engine Marketing (SEM) is the overall concept of gaining traffic and visibility in search engines through both paid and organic efforts. The category of Organic efforts are know as Search Engine Optimization (SEO) where constant behind-the-scenes work goes into getting your website to rank higher on search results. The paid efforts are called Pay-per-Click (PPC). Google Ads are one component of PPC in addition to Bing and Yahoo ads.
Google Ads By The Numbers
- 64.6% of people click on Google ads when they are looking to buy an item online (Wordstream, 2016)
- The average mobile PPC click-through rate drops 45% between positions one and two (Wordstream, 2018)
- Businesses make an average $2 for every $1 they spend on Google Ads (Wordsream, 2018)
Why You Need Google Ads
Google AdWords is the fastest way to put your brand in front of your future customers. When your future customers use Google to search for what your business offers, we target them with a relevant ad. We can even target people searching for your competitors. No more guessing when it comes to results.
- Measureable ROI: Get measurable ROI for every ad campaign – no more guessing when it comes to results
- Highly Targeted: Ensures your ads will appear to visitors who are likely to convert into paying customers
- Instant Results: Your ads will appear on search results in hours, so potential customers can immediately see it
- Flexible: Dozens of formats, objectives, and targeting options
- Beat the Competition: Outbid, outsmart and outrank your competition
What You Get With Our Google Adwords Service
- Complete keyword research including competitor research and negative keywords
- Ad copy that entices your potential customers to click and learn more about your business
- Ad extensions improve the prominence of your ads and provide valuable info to searchers
- Constant bid optimization improves ROI with constant adjustments based on performance
- Weekly and/or Monthly Reporting and Analysis
Whe Are Google Certified
The Google Ads certification is a professional accreditation that Google offers to individuals who demonstrate proficiency in basic and advanced aspects of Google Ads. a Google Ads certification allows individuals to demonstrate that Google recognizes them as an expert in online advertising.